Monday, November 19, 2018

Izaac's Compound Friends

Hi! It's Izaac. I want to tell you a joke. How does a mouse feel after a bath?_ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _! I love that joke😂😂😂.

I have a friend named Charlie. She is a toddler. She lives on the same compound as me. She yells my name all the time. I really love to play with her. She loves to play in the dirt with me and Ellie. Mr. Evan and Ms. Britny are Charlie's parents. I get to play Minecraft with Mr. Evan and Ellie. Ms. Britny is good at baking cookies. So is my mom. I had a sleepover at their house last week. It was a lot of fun.

Ms. Theresa also lives on the compound. She lives in a small hut. I love visiting her and making crafts for her. I made a cross out of wood for her birthday.


Mr. Keith and Ms. Lisa were the first to move onto the compound. I made a cross for Ms. Lisa's birthday too. One time I did a fun science experiment with Ms. Lisa. We put white flowers into a glass that had water and food dye. A little bit later, the flowers started turning into the colors we put in the water. It was awesome! Mr. Keith makes the best chili in the world. Mr. Keith and my dad are hard workers.


The answer to the joke is squeaky clean.

1 comment: